(We're posting some older meeting minutes just to have here as an archive - more recent information will be coming soon!)
- One point of discussion was that membership outreach is needed - we'd love to have more members, to spread the workload around. Current membership is 60 people.
- The Entertainment Book fundraiser is finished, but books are still available for those who want to purchase.
- The cookie dough fundraiser, which was done in conjunction with the Entertainment books, has sold almost 200 boxes (half of goal).
- Ideas for what to raise money FOR included PE equipment or playground equipment. More discussions and quotes are needed.
- The Spring cleanup/Garden Party date has changed due to too many other events happening on Earth Day weekend.
- Room parents are requested for each room, so teachers have a way to reach out for assistance when needed, by only one call to the leader.
- Unfortunately, this year's Holiday Bazaar was cancelled because it was felt that there were too many fundraisers already occuring. Much disappointment was felt about this as parents and students alike seem to like the opportunity, but we'll focus on other projects!
- An essay contest for MLK day and Cesar Chavez day will be discussed at a future leadership meeting.